This week I'm saying So What......
- If I cannot stop thinking about the weekends in December and all of the fun stuff we have planned: a trip to Amish Country, an ugly sweater party, Christmas cookie baking and lots of time with family.
- If I am planning a trip for our 5 year "dating" anniversary. I don't think we'll be doing a summer vacation so a weekend at a cabin with a hot tub is just the ticket! We used to go to Hocking Hills every year in February so I guess its more of a tradition than a dating anniversary thing.
- That there really isn't much I want for Christmas.
- That I retract that last statement, I want a million dollars to shop at Joann Fabrics so I can do more crafting.
- If I'm just now thinking of hand-made gifts I want to make for Christmas, darn Pinterest!!!!
- That I already have all my Christmas cards ready to go and I was too cheap to order photo cards.
- That not only is everyone getting Christmas gifts from us that involve wedding photos but probably something home-made too. I'm being cheap this year.
- If Andrew already has his Christmas gift because I let him pick it out on Black Friday when we were at Lowes.
- If this whole thing has turned into stuff about the holidays....whoops!
- If I am an old lady who loves to knit and be in bed by 10pm!
What are YOU saying so what to this week? Link up over here at Shannon's blog!