I've seen this link-up on a lot of other blogs that I read and thought what the heck! I'm sure I can come up with 5 things I've been obsessing over this week.
- Annoying comments people have been making about me wanting to be a working mother. I think this someecard about sums up my feelings.
- VACATION!!!! I cannot wait to be on the beautiful gulf coast of Florida next month. We have never gone on a real vacation other than a cabin in Hocking Hills and visiting my family in Pittsburgh. I think this will be an amazing thing to do together before the baby is born.
- Everyone is pregnant!!!! For real, so many bloggers are pregnant, a ton of my friends/acquaintances and everyone is either due in January or March. Let the baby boom begin! We must have all been really bored April - June :)
- Maternity clothes I never thought I could love anything more than I love my maternity clothes. They are so comfy and forgiving and I wish I could flaunt my belly all the time! I love not wearing spanx or my gut sucker as I call it, anymore and I love that I actually look pregnant instead of fat now.
- Getting rid of junk For real! I'm cleaning out the room that will be the nursery and though it's taking me forever, I'm seeing some progress. I need to get some more totes this weekend to store my books in or get a bookshelf for another room in our house (though I'm not sure where that would be at this point). I just want to have everything in order by the holidays and they are fast approaching!