Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:
- If Andrew bought me an elliptical last Thursday and I haven't used it yet. I have every intention of using it, I just have been really sick with a cold and my allergies.
- I planted some flowers and worked in my square foot bed for the last two nights but have zero motivation to weed the biggest flower bed that I have. It looks awful. I have to get it done soon.
- If I am so freaked out by ticks! I found a big one on the dog yesterday and about died when I had to pull it off. For some reason they are AWFUL around our house this year and they never have been before. Perk of living in the country.....NOT!
- That I cancelled our annual Memorial Day party because I've been so busy at work and this whole getting paid once a month thing has really been a burden. We've also been putting my check in savings in an attempt to get out of debt. It needs done but it's still depressing.
- If I just figured out how to schedule posts for a few of the pages that I manage on Facebook.....I knew there was a way to do it and I'm so glad I finally figured it out.
- If I am obsessed with shows having anything to do with The Amish and Polygamy. "Breaking Amish" and "Polygamy USA" are so addicting!
- If I also still love "Deadliest Catch"
- That I haven't been able to smell or taste anything for almost a week thanks to this dumb cold and my allergies. Thankfully I'm feeling better I would just like all of my sensory functions to start working again.
Link up with Shannon at Life After I Dew and let us know what YOU'RE saying "So What" to this week!