Thursday, July 31, 2008

Closing a chapter

Today is the last day I will sit at this desk and type a blog.....its my last day at Baker Creative and it really seems crazy. I start my new job at US Cargo on Monday, August 4th and I am both nervous and excited.

Its strange to think I have been here a whole year, it really doesn't seem that long ago that I started this job at that things went nuts at Coldwell Banker, but its time for me to move on and take the skills I have gained to another job where I can use them and build them more. I know that I made the right choice, but its just hard because I really do love it here. I know my boss and I will keep in touch after I leave, but its just a lot to think about right now.

I am glad Andrew is coming over tonight so that I won't be able to just sit around and think about how I will miss this place. I should be happy that this job opened so many doors for me and that it made me more well rounded in my skill set.

So enough about all that, time to finish cleaning out my desk!

No comments: