Thursday, September 4, 2008

Okay....

So I finally found a cute background that I like thanks to a link on Caitlyn's blog....so let me know what you think, now I am going to try and make everything else look nice....well at least attempt to do so....

Sorry for posting like everyday almost this week....I've been a little lonely and bored with Andrew going out of town for work. We don't get to text all day and therefor I have nothing to do at work except sit around until someone gives me something to do!

I have also been ill since about Monday, I think I might know why but I'm not sure. I have a constant stomach ache and hardly any appetite, even for foods I love. At night like around 8pm I start to feel really really hungry and then when I try to eat its just like nothing tastes good. The culprit? Well Andrews sis in law gave me the Depo-Provera birth control shot this weekend. She works at an open-door OB/GYN clinic and snatched some for me. I had a scare about 2 months ago and didn't need that to happen again! I have not been on any kind of pill or whatever for a good 6 months so maybe my body is just freaking out a little...idk and I have never done this shot before. I kinda like it though, no periods, it lasts for about 3 months and you don't have to worry about taking a pill or changing a patch.

So enough sharing about my birth control....since no one probably cares about that....haha. I really have nothing else to say. Andrew comes home for the weekend tomorrow afternoon. I am trying to convince him to come see me tomorrow, even though I will be with him all day Saturday helping him move. What can I say, I've missed him!!! But my gas tank is more full from not driving out to West Jefferson a few times this week :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Beeyootiful! I love your new background. Where did you find it? (Yes, I know you said a link on Caitlyn's blog... just curious as to what site that link took you to.) My design is from ourblogtemplates.com, and the header image is from freewebpageheaders.com. I love the legos, kinda mommy, kinda geeky.

Anyway, your new design! It looks like nail polish or glitter-glue... you know, it kinda looks like a scrapbook page! Very pretty. And I like the new additions to your sidebar. Let me know if you want more of those, I know some great places to get cool stuff for the side.

Amanda said...

I got the layout at www.cutestblogontheblock.com and I do agree about the nailpolish and glitter glue/scrapbook look. I wanted something pink and fun so there it is! lol.

I've always used pictures I've taken as my header but I am considering doing something different maybe next week I'll change it up!