Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Powerless.....literally


So we still don't have power at my house. We have it at work, Andrew has it back at his house as of this morning....this is just getting crazy. We are literally the only street on our neighborhood without it. Almost all of Pickerington seems to have power back, some people are still without phones, internet and cable, but whatever at least they can do laundry and turn on a gosh darn light!!!!!!!!!

And is so nice that the power companies website is "down" and you can't talk to anyone when you call there. They said on the news it might be Sunday before some people get it back.....totally nuts. Its costing more than the power bill to run the generator so we don't loose all our food or go insane. This must be what its like to be in a hurricane or tornado, but I wouldn't really know.

Please pray that our power comes back on today....I don't know how much more of this I can take at the moment.

1 comment:

Caitlyn said...

That sucks about the power! My mom hasn't said anything about it, and she was doing laundry when I talked to her, so they must have it. I hope you get it back soon!