Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hmmmmm

So I posted last night but deleted it after coming to my senses.

Realizations are as follows:
  1. Andrew is a jerk.
  2. I am glad that we did talk though (later on the phone) because it made me realize its not worth it to feel like this anymore!
  3. I am ready to move on. If he never cared about me, then why should I sit around feeling sorry for myself!!!
  4. I woke up today and felt totally fine and normal, its amazing how just one conversation could have changed my viewpoint on something that I thought was so important to me. I felt refreshed and almost like a totally different person (too bad I didn't get more than 6 hours of sleep bc this coffee is not waking me up)!
  5. I want to find a man that will sweep me off my feet, who won't be afraid to be romantic, who will love me for me and not try to change me, who will spoil me and make me feel like a million dollars. Andrew never was that man and its taken me until now to see that. He was more like a great friend if anything, we had fun, but romantically he was not my dream.
I am so glad that I feel okay now. I am so ready to get on with my life and I no longer want him to be a part of it. I had made myself believe that he was something he was not......I think we are all guilty of that at times.

Side note: I got a pedicure yesterday.....I will never get one again. It was good though that I had that horrifying experience (in case you don't know me I hate feet and anything involving feet, touching especially freaks me out), I twitched the whole time and it didn't really feel that good other than the warm jet bath. My toes sure look pretty but I can do that myself next time around!

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! And that part about the pedicure made me laugh. I miss you!

Amanda said...

Thank you! I knew that you would appreciate the pedicure story....bc probably only you and Melissa would understand that...lol.

I cannot wait to see you and meet the baby!!!!!!!