Sunday, February 22, 2009

Its possible

"For a plain country bumpkin and a prince to join in marriage. It's possible, for a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage...."

Okay so seriously, I just had that song stuck in my head from the Cinderella movie with Whitney Houston and Brandy....random I know!

So moving on, the house we looked at in Johnstown was perfect! It's adorable and hardly needs any interior work. The yard needs some major work done....but that will come with time. Its got 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, kitchen, living room, enclosed patio/eating area, laundry room and a 4 car garage! It also sits on about 3 acres of land and is really out in the country, but about 4 miles from the actual "town" and schools. The inside of the house is adorable and the yard will be great for Bessie, since most of it is fenced in. Andrew is putting in the first offer probably right now or very shortly :) I am just praying that this place works out and that the bank does not take forever....its a Foreclosure as well but owned by Fannie Mae which we heard was much easier to work with!

On a side note, the friends that I had talked about just made it evident this weekend that we don't really have much in common anymore. We hung out on Friday night and then kept telling me it was dumb that I never go out (they said bc Andrew "runs my life" - which is not true) and that I am going to move in with him. Well, I'm just glad that I don't have DUI's or anything like that.......and that I'm in a COMMITED relationship, no matter what issues we have had. It sucks that things are just not cool with them anymore, but there is nothing I can do. Guess we will just see how things go but I'm not going out of my way to hang out with them!

Well, time for my Sunday errands!

1 comment:

Caitlyn said...

I think committed relationships are great! I never go out! Hang out with me!! I'm not desperate...

Ha ha. J/k. I'm sorry that things with your friends didn't go well. People change and sometimes you have to move on or grow back into each other, you know? Anyways, call me sometime!