Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Patience is not my virtue......

Last night at dinner, the realtor called....after not hearing from him in 4 days (I know no fault of his own) and said that the bank is STILL working on processing our offer. Me, being the most impatient person on earth, had called the other realtor yesterday (Caitlyn, don't tell your dad!! lol) and pretended to be someone interested in the property. Basically she told me:
"I pretty much only deal with bank-owned homes, I've never had a bank take this long to give me an answer. 3 days is the norm for this, but this has been going on for over a week now. I just hope that the buyer with the higher offer can remain patient and just wait this out (that higher offer is Andrew's). Technically the property is not in contract but I wouldn't suggest going to look at the place since it probably will be soon."

I felt bad trying to juice information out of this woman, but I just wondered what the other agent was telling people, but now I feel a little better, knowing that things are moving along, even if it is at a snails pace.

Maybe by Friday we will really know........maybe I need to work on being more patient......

1 comment:

Honey Mommy said...

I hate it when things don't go as quickly as you would like! Good luck on the house!