Monday, August 24, 2009

A weekend in photos

I cleaned the house really good this weekend because we had people over! I even gave the dog a good scrub down (which was long overdue and much needed). Here is the living room with some more decoration!

I bought this little side table at a garage sale for that weird blank wall in the kitchen. I can't decide if I like it or not, but for now it works!

My best girlfriends from college came over :) it was a really fun night!

I would say that everyone's face in this photo about sums up the evening!

Upcoming stuff:
Finishing all of the painting
Getting the drywall hung in the downstairs/working on the laundry room
Making a window seat for the bay window
Starting on window treatments for the rooms
Maybe buying a sewing machine

Stay tuned!

No comments: