Monday, November 2, 2009

Fight for Preemies - Nov. 17th

Over at A Mommy Story there is a great blog about her advocacy for the March of Dimes. After a friend of mine recently lost a baby due to prematurity I have decided to join in the fight to save these little babies that are born too soon. I've also had a few other friends who have had preemies that were born with complications but were able to stay with us.

If you would like to join the cause you can learn more about it on the March of Dimes website about preemies and the awareness day and you can copy the button on my side bar and display it on your blog for the month of November. You can then sign up for the even at the Bloggers Unite website and write a blog in memory of or about a preemie baby that you know.

I know that we all hope and pray to have healthy children but that isn't always the case for millions of women everyday in this country. I am not a mother myself but instead I am an advocate and someone who one day would like to have health, full term babies.

Please join this cause with me!

No comments: