Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just a few pictures

I know I didn't blog all week as I had forewarned all of you but I do have some pictures to share (if that makes up for it).


My tomatoes are in their pots and growing every single day!!!

My pots on the front porch are looking good although my flower beds themselves still need a good deal of work.

We sort of started painting the house (so far only the garage trim and shutters are done because we need a ladder to finish the house) but I'm pleased with the color that we chose. I know its hard to tell from the pictures because it was kind of dark when I took them but the original color was a kelly green, really bright and very dated. The first color that we picked had too much red and not enough brown but I think this one is just right and I can't wait to see what it will look like when everything is done.

Well that's all that I have for now :) hope that everyone has a great holiday weekend!

No comments: