Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

So I've seen this blog a few times at Stephanie S. @ A day in the life of a grad students wife and thought I'd participate this week!

The Q's..


1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
The Hardcore Student award - I feel like all I've been doing is studying and working on papers!!

2. What is your shoe style?
Currently, all I've been wearing is sandals and flip flops. I hate wearing sneakers in the summer unless I'm working out!

3 Does your car reflect your personality?
Um, not really....I drive a 2006 Chevy Impala, Silver and its actually Andrew's car. I think our little green Volvo 240 fits me better but its not a reliable car for all the highway driving I do to get to school.

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
I really like Kim Kardashians body, just because she is hot but has a booty and boobs too!

5. Love or be loved?
Love!

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
Maryland crabs, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, a piece of apple pie with ice cream and a glass of milk!

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
We went camping for a few days at Salt Fork State Park, hopefully next year we can afford to go to the beach! We also went to Northern Indiana for a weekend and we've done lots of little fishing trips!

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
I love this Organic Garlic Salsa from Meijer, its sooooo good that I can eat almost the whole jar in one sitting!

Getting to know YOU

6 comments:

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Glad you decided to check out Getting to Know you Sunday! I love Keely's blog :)

This will sound weird, but your last meal sounds FANTASTIC! Maryland Crabs??? YUM!

Have a great day!

Lesley said...

Your summer shoe style is sensational, and last meal sounds absolutely divine, dahling. Warm apple pie a la mode....deeeeelish!

Kerbi said...

Your 'last meal' sounds very yummy! I would love to have Kim Kardashian's body as well! Super cute blog! I'm you're newest follower!

Truthful Mommy said...

I am your newest follower from GTKY! I love your last meal! Mouth watering!Happy Sunday!
Debi
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Mmm... last meal and organic salsa (not together) sounds yummy!

Kim K is a good choice, too!

Jackie said...

Omg, you're last meal sounds DELISH!! And, I would so love Kim Kardashian's body too!

Have a great week!