Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall

I love fall, despite the fact that after fall comes my least favorite season, winter. The changing leaves, the smells, the cooler weather, hearing football games in the stadium behind our house. But then old man winter comes and ruins it all. I hate the cold, sure the first snowfall is pretty but after that I'm basically over it. Here are some of the fall things we've done this week.

We went to the Circleville Pumpkin show (after sitting in about an hour or more of traffic), they have HUGE pumpkins there, as you can see. Its basically a street fair with lots of pumpkin flavored stuff including tacos, ice cream, burgers and funnel cakes.

We also carved our pumpkins this week, this one is mine of course because I'm not very creative with pumpkin carving. Last year we went and picked pumpkins, but it didn't seem like we had time this year. Every weekend we've had something planned.

Andrew's pumpkin always seems to look really angry. Last year it was a cyclops and I swear it had the same mouth....

This weekend we're hosing a birthday party for my dad and Sunday is the Halloween party with Andrew's family. What fun fall things have you done?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Our poor pumpkins are still on the porch untouched BUT we went to the pumpkin patch and picked them. I love fall, too, and I'm looking forward to Halloween.

Leah said...

cute pumpkin designs!