- Find a job! I need to have one by March when the student loan payments start coming due again. I've been applying for jobs since Halloween and I have a few networking meetings lined up in the coming weeks.
- Get my Christmas cookies made (I'm planning to start on that later today or tomorrow morning).
- Get the house well organized.
- Take my pile of Goodwill stuff to the Goodwill.
- Clean out my kitchen cabinets.
- Start and finish my Christmas shopping. All I've done so far is order some things from bookorder through my mom.
- Go through all of my school stuff and decide what I really want to keep, and possibly have a math bonfire.
- Try some new recipes or get a new cookbook.
- Go thrifting for winter clothes, which I'm planning to do on Wednesday.
It feels so good to be done with school, but now I don't know what to do with myself. I really hope to get a job sooner rather than later.