Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sweet Autumn



As much as I hate to see summer go, I really do love the fall. The crisp mornings, changing colors of the leaves, bonfires, hoodies, Halloween, lots of family birthdays and Thanksgiving.

Yesterday we celebrated birthdays for Andrew, his parents and his sister. After the party, Andrew's sister and I took a walk around her place and into the woods at his parents house. We saw tons of neat mushrooms, pretty fall blooming wildflowers and trees starting to turn.

This morning I woke up with a terrible cold, hardly slept at all and managed to snore so loud that Andrew went and slept on the couch (which I felt horrible about). I've tried to get things done around the house, but now I'm totally worn out again, watching my DVR shows and contemplating making dinner early. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by tomorrow or I may not be going to work.

No comments: