Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So What Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for another edition of So What Wednesday.
This week I'm saying So What that.....

*I have been obsessively eating tomatoes non-stop thanks to my cherry tomato plants over producing this year.  Andrew hates tomatoes so I have to eat them all....

*I am sad that this season of Deadliest Catch is over.  I love that show!

* I have guests coming next weekend and my house is kinda trashed from my purging after the bridal shower this weekend.  I've got some time to clean things up!

*I have been obsessively painting my nails and toenails, I can't handle the same color for long.

*My flowerbeds are so full of weeds you can't see the flowers, I've been much too busy doing other things to weed!

*I got a little Bridezilla with my mom on the phone last night because she wants to take over EVERYTHING for this wedding!

So what are you saying "So What" to this week?

1 comment:

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I love tomatoes. My neighbor gave me a bunch from her garden. No one in my family likes them, except me.
I'm already missing Deadliest Catch also!

New follower:
http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/