- That I haven't done a So What Wednesday in who knows how long, but whatever, I'm sure all of you forgive me!
- If all I can think about is decorating for Christmas and I made a Christmas station on my Spotify yesterday....and to think I used to dread Christmas coming before Thanksgiving. I blame my years spent working in retail.
- That I told my husband I wanted to decorate the house and he told me to wait a few more weeks because I just put away my Halloween crap Monday night....whoops!
- That I am still lollygagging around about changing my name and have only done about half of the process. Maybe this weekend if I feel like going to the DMV.
- That I just now got back into my fitness routine, you know right before the holidays. I call it progress none the less. I've also dowloaded MyFitnessPal to my phone and my Nexus tablet to keep track of my progress.
- If I suck at sticking with workout routines, but I need to be more determined this time. I took a health assessment at work and now that two of my close family members have died of cancer, I need to get my butt in gear.
- That I started on my Christmas cards already. I'm not going to mail them until after Thanksgiving. This is keeping me from decorating my house at night.
- If I've been spending almost every night snuggling with my cat and knitting. Winter time sucks.
- That I've been drinking a lot of coffee again, I was doing good for a while with just one travel mug on the way to work, but these cold mornings make it hard to resist that warm cup once I get to work.
What are YOU saying so what to this week?! Link up over here with Shannon!