- How far along? 23 weeks and
- How big is baby? According to my Baby Bump App the baby is about 12 inches long and weighing in around 1lb!
- Weight gain? I've gained about7lbs so far and I'm sure I put on a few more on vacation but haven't weighed myself since about halfway through the week there. We did eat a lot of bad food while we were there but we also walked every day, swam everyday and so many other activities!
- Stretch Marks? Two new ones happened while we were on vacation right above my belly button.....
- Maternity Clothes: All day, everyday and my fall clothes finally arrived from Old Navy while we were gone. I love them!
- Sleep: I slept like a rock when we were on vacation despite the awful pillows at the condo, we went to bed every night at 9 and were up by 6:30 to go to the beach.
- Cravings: Halloween Candy (go figure), cheese which has been pretty constant, Chipotle, Waffles, Breakfast Food and really cold water.
- Food Aversions: Still have no desire to eat pork with the exception of sausage because I want breakfast all the time!
- What do I miss: Alcohol, for real I know I sound like a broken (and maybe alcoholic) record but seeing everyone with a beer or a cocktail on vacation was tough! I just wanted one Octoberfest Yuengling or one glass of wine. I also really miss my normal body.
- Movement: The baby was super active when we were on vacation and I finally felt and saw movement from the outside. Andrew was even able to feel the baby move one night while we were falling asleep.
- Doctor Appointments: I don't go back until October 2nd. I'm thankful to be having a normal pregnancy that doesn't involve too many appointments.
- Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, achy legs and feet, panic attacks (that seems to be a new one as I had two in the last two weeks), headaches seem to be back again as well and the heartburn has gotten out of control!
- Gender: Team Pink!
- Anything else? I am anxious to start nesting around the house now that we are back from vacation. I have a lot of things to get done and I feel like time is running out. Now that I know we are having a girl, I need to get the paint color selected, find bedding and get the rest of the nursery cleaned out. I hauled away four boxes of junk to Goodwill, three bags of clothes to my mom and sister-in-law but then I came home with another bag of baby clothes from my sister-in-law and the family baby scale.....so now I have more stuff! I guess that's life!
|Watching the sunset on our last full day of vacation.|
|22 weeks and 3 days while watching the sunset at Ponce De Leon Park|