Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 22-23 Bumpdate

Since I was on vacation last week (and I'm working on a vacation post too) I decided to post at 22-23 week bumpdate.  I am having a hard time believing that the baby will be here in just 4 months and that we have been married for a year already, yeah we worked quickly on that one hahaha. 

  • How far along? 23 weeks and 
  • How big is baby? According to my Baby Bump App the baby is about 12 inches long and weighing in around 1lb! 
  • Weight gain? I've gained about7lbs so far and I'm sure I put on a few more on vacation but haven't weighed myself since about halfway through the week there.  We did eat a lot of bad food while we were there but we also walked every day, swam everyday and so many other activities!
  • Stretch Marks? Two new ones happened while we were on vacation right above my belly button..... 
  • Maternity Clothes: All day, everyday and my fall clothes finally arrived from Old Navy while we were gone. I love them!
  • Sleep: I slept like a rock when we were on vacation despite the awful pillows at the condo, we went to bed every night at 9 and were up by 6:30 to go to the beach.   
  • Cravings: Halloween Candy (go figure), cheese which has been pretty constant, Chipotle, Waffles, Breakfast Food and really cold water.
  • Food Aversions: Still have no desire to eat pork with the exception of sausage because I want breakfast all the time!
  • What do I miss: Alcohol, for real I know I sound like a broken (and maybe alcoholic) record but seeing everyone with a beer or a cocktail on vacation was tough!  I just wanted one Octoberfest Yuengling or one glass of wine.  I also really miss my normal body. 
  • Movement: The baby was super active when we were on vacation and I finally felt and saw movement from the outside.  Andrew was even able to feel the baby move one night while we were falling asleep. 
  • Doctor Appointments: I don't go back until October 2nd.  I'm thankful to be having a normal pregnancy that doesn't involve too many appointments. 
  • Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, achy legs and feet, panic attacks (that seems to be a new one as I had two in the last two weeks), headaches seem to be back again as well and the heartburn has gotten out of control!
  • Gender: Team Pink!  
  • Anything else? I am anxious to start nesting around the house now that we are back from vacation.  I have a lot of things to get done and I feel like time is running out.  Now that I know we are having a girl, I need to get the paint color selected, find bedding and get the rest of the nursery cleaned out.  I hauled away four boxes of junk to Goodwill, three bags of clothes to my mom and sister-in-law but then I came home with another bag of baby clothes from my sister-in-law and the family baby scale.....so now I have more stuff!  I guess that's life!  
Watching the sunset on our last full day of vacation.

22 weeks and 3 days while watching the sunset at Ponce De Leon Park


1 comment:

Laura said...

Looking good!! I have been craving/loving/obsessed with cheese my entire pregnancy. It's so satisfying! Your bed by 9 up by 6:30 schedule on vacation sounds amazing!