- How far along? 24 weeks and 1 day
- How big is baby? According to The Bump, the baby is as big as a cantaloupe and is 10.5 to 11.8 inches long and weighing in at 12.7-20.8 ounces. At my 20 week ultrasound they said she was right at 12 ounces so I would say she's bigger than 12.7 at this point.
- Weight gain? Between 7 and 9lbs, I go to the doctor tomorrow so I guess we will find out the more accurate number then.
- Stretch Marks? Just those tiny new ones that appeared during vacation.
- Maternity Clothes: All day, everyday. I do still wear some non maternity shirts.
- Sleep: One of the big changes going into week 24 has been my inability to sleep. Friday night, I couldn't stay asleep and woke up at 4am for no reason. Saturday night, we kept hearing weird noises outside and both woke up at 2am and fell back asleep until 8. I also had severe back pain in my right side all night and couldn't get comfortable. Sunday night and Monday night were much of the same with stomach cramps, back pain and a lovely charlie horse in my leg!
- Cravings: Nickles Bakery Cream Sticks (which are impossible to find), Halloween Candy, Chipotle, Comfort Food like Mac N Cheese and mashed potatoes, Waffle House and breakfast foods.
- Food Aversions: None really.
- What do I miss: Sleeping comfortably mainly because I can't sleep on my stomach anymore, my normal body and that elusive Octoberfest beer.
- Movement: The baby is so active at night. When we go to bed somewhere between 9 and 10 the baby really starts moving and grooving. I've seen a few movements from the outside and Andrew has been able to feel her wiggling about as well.
- Doctor Appointments: Tomorrow is my 24 week checkup and I imagine they will scheduled my glucose screening at that time as well.
- Symptoms: Back pain (it was awful over the weekend), round ligament pain seems to be starting again, headaches, extreme hunger and more frequent night time trips to the bathroom. I also get mad really easily and I was flying off the handle a lot last week.
- Gender: Team Pink!
- Anything else? I have felt so awful the last four days and it's really starting to take a toll on my life. I did get some things done around the house this weekend but I wish I could have done more. I am wondering if my days of scrubbing the bathroom and cleaning more than one room in a day are coming to an end. I didn't think this would happen for another month or so but I think my body has other ideas. Also, if you have been following a lot of bumpdates like me, you might know that Lora over at Raising Steppe Sisters had her baby sooner than expected. I've been thinking of her and baby Harper a lot as we were right around the same time with our pregnancies.
|24 weeks and 1 day rocking the bathroom selfie again :)|
|Woah baby bump!|