Monday, July 21, 2008

Looking better each day

I know I mentioned this frequently when I had my other blog, but Andrew is the best! Things have been so amazing the last nearly 6 months that we have been official and the almost 8 months that I have known him!! For the first time I feel relieved that I don't have to keep on looking for love, I don't think I will have to ever again! Last night we were on the phone for at least 2-3 hours talking about the "green house" as we call it. Its looking up for us to buy the place, well Andrew would buy it and I would be his "glorified, somewhat secret roommate." He has his review at work soon, and he should get a good raise, more that $2 an hour and with that he would be able to afford the house. It might be tight till spring when his car is paid off, but I know together we can make it happen!

I am going to put a link to the listing on here if you wanna check it out! This is the house!!
Let me know what you think about it!

I am anxious to start my new job soon and have some more money at the end of each month. I'd like to save for a bit and then move in with Andrew come the fall. I think I can survive a little longer at home!!

Well all for today!

No comments: