Monday, November 24, 2008

At least its a 4-day work week

Well, the weekend was good....I'm glad that things ended up working out the way they did when Andrew and I hung out. We chilled again on Saturday, did some Christmas shopping and had pizza/TV night and it was really nice. We've always had this joke about the song "Patience" by Guns and Roses, it was playing the day that I was dying to tell him I loved him way back in May and he wanted me to wait until our one year anniversary, which technically would be February of next year. So on the way home both Friday and Saturday that song played.....I'm thinking it might be some sort of sign, but then again I could be wrong.

Said, woman take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said sugar, make it slow
And we'll come together fine
All we need is just a little patience

Those are just a few of the lyrics in case you've never heard that song before. It makes sense in this whole crazy mess that I am in right now. I'm still not sure what to think or how to feel, but I know one thing. For the first time in my life I feel like me, maybe even a better me. When Andrew and I were apart I didn't function right, it was like part of me was missing. I've never felt like that before, which leads me to believe that no matter what has gone on, we are meant to be together. But for now, we do need some patience and we do need to just take it slow and let the pieces fall back together.

Call me crazy, but I know in my heart that this is for the best no matter what has gone on this past month and a few odd days.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have my fingers crossed for you.

Honey Mommy said...

I hope it works out too!

Amanda said...

Thank you both!!! I am hoping that things will only get better from here!