Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Photography


This is in my neighbor Laura's backyard....we have spent many summers on that swing and playing in that creek. I had some fun with my cheap Olympus photo editing software to make these black and white.


This is the lightpost at the end of their driveway....I think I might make a Christmas card out of this for next year....if I get around to it!

I don't know if I like the sepia on this or not, I might play around with this a little more.

Or maybe this would be a good Christmas card too!


We got about 4 inches of snow and a few inches of ice today. I didn't go to work because of it, they left it up to us if we felt safe to come in and I sure didn't.

1 comment:

Caitlyn said...

Yeah. The weather is stupid. I can't believe we haven't seen each other yet!! We'll have to try again. Let me know when is good for you, you're the one with a life! Ha ha.