Sunday, May 31, 2009

24

Yesterday at 3:11 a.m. I turned 24. It was rather bittersweet, I spent the whole day with my family making our way to Zanesville, via the Route 40/National Road garage sales. The people watching was fun and we made our way back here for a dinner with the family and Andrew. I had planned to have a cookout at the new place, but some issues prevented that from happening. So my dad grilled Kabobs, potato's and corn on the cob and my grandma made Boston Creme Pie! Adam also got me a Rugrats ice cream cake from Dairy Queen to go along with our tradition of little kid cakes and cards that we give one another.

Afterward Andrew and I went out for a drink at what may be our new hang out, The Dugout, which is near the new place. We headed back to the house afterward to relax and hang out. He is pretty much moved in now, but I'm just sort of taking my time....my parents are still a little uneasy about me leaving so I'm trying to make it easier on them.

Looking back on 24 years, I can say I've had a good life and things can only get better from here!

No comments: