Sunday, June 7, 2009

And in other news.....

I'm a terrible blogger these days, so here is a mini update and some pictures!

- The house is coming along, I'm going to start moving in there soon. We have the rest of the paint for the kitchen, bathroom and my office/personal space. We still need a new toilet, vanity and shower head for the bathroom but might go get those today. Andrew is pretty much all moved out there now and Bessie as well, although the adjustment has been hard on here. Anyone have tips for making the transition easier on a dog?

- My dad still hasn't found another job and its starting to get to him even more now. My mom is now working her regular job and a part time job 2 days a week for the summer. It really sucks.

- Everything else is about the same though.....here are a few pretty pictures I took at Erica's baby shower on Saturday!


I cannot wait to meet the little one soon! Erica's being induced on July 1st, but she could always go early :)

No comments: