Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Breeze




My brother got me this awesome retractable clothesline for my birthday. My mom has one and I thought it was such a cool idea. For the first time today I got to try it out.

I put it from the house to the garage and its long enough for a good amount of clothes. I use my drying rack from college on the deck for stuff I'd rather not have the neighbors see blowing in the wind. I am hoping that not only will the clothes smell amazing but it will save us money on the power bill as well. I have only been putting socks and towels in the dryer right now because they feel to stiff to me otherwise.

I love summer so much - my tomatoes are blooming, I finally got my flowers planted and the crazy Ohio storms have started.

What is your favorite thing about summer?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tee hee. I was picturing your unmentionables wafting in the breeze, because that's always what they show on clotheslines in cartoons. I'm surprised you've been able to use it with the weather we've been having, too!

My favorite thing about summer is open windows, because I don't know if you remember, but my mom seems to have something against the air conditioner, so to me, warm weather means open windows, lol.

Anyway, can't wait to hang out tomorrow! I'd better get to bed because I have a doctor's appt before you come!