Saturday, July 10, 2010

I've won an award

I've gained about 3 more followers in the last week, and one of these lovely ladies, Steph S. @ A Day in the Life of a Grad Students Wife gave me The Sugar Doll blog award!


I'd like to pass this award along to:
Caitlyn @ The Other Hairs. No, the other ones.
Jen @ Loveletter Typewriter
Rachel @ If its a hero

As part of winning this award I need to write 10 facts about myself....lets see if I can come up with some things I've never written about before.

  1. I always make pancakes and biscuits from scratch. I used to use Bisquick until I discovered the Fanny Farmer Cookbook that has awesome recipes for both!
  2. I love to sing really loud in the house when no one else is home.
  3. I will always be a blonde at heart.
  4. I intend to never see any of the Twilight movies or read the books.
  5. I hate wearing socks in the summer, the only time I wear sneakers in the summer is to go on bike rides or work out.
  6. I cried during Toy Story 2 (when Jessie talks about her old owner) and cried for the last 30 minutes of Toy Story 3.
  7. I'm not fully awake until I've had a shower or a cup of coffee.
  8. My favorite jeans are American Eagle or Express, but I can only buy them when they are on sale.
  9. I'm allergic to the fake sugar that is in diet pop and crystal light.
  10. I hate Walmart.
Hope that everyone has a great weekend, I'm watching the Today Show and relaxing until Andrew and I figure out what we are doing today!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww! Why thank you!! :)

I hate walmart too!! UGH!