- I take my final on Monday, I've already turned in my portfolio for my internship and its pass/fail so I'm assuming that I passed.
- I've been studying day and night, re-taking tests and working on homework to bring my grade up just in case I don't do all that hot on my final. But good news, if I do great on the final he will drop my midterm which I got a C on.
- My grandparents are headed back to Florida this weekend to be snowbirds again.
- I'm making a turkey for the first time to take to Andrew's parents house for Thanksgiving on Wednesday then making a few pies to take to my parents for Thanksgiving on Thursday. Here's to blowing my diet.
- I haven't had any time to clean, cook a really good meal, work out or do much of anything else (including reading blogs or commenting when I have time to read something).
I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday and a great weekend, just in case I don't post again for a while. I need to get my sanity back after this final!