Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Engagment Pictures

At the beginning of the month, my brother's fiance took some engagement pictures for us. I feel like I've been waiting forever to see them since she has been training out of town for a new job - but now I can share a few of my favorites!

In front of the barn at Andrew's family farm, it was built in the early 1900's and has been in his mothers family for over 100 years.


Inside of the barn, pictures never seem to do it justice.

We're standing on the spot where we'll have our wedding reception next fall. Andrew's parents and his brother also had their receptions on this spot.

One of my favorites.

And of course you have to have a kissing picture!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Pray for a financial miracle for Will and I so that I can fly home for your wedding!!

jennifermariefrederick said...

I love the pictures, Amanda! You guys are adorable!

mypixieblog said...

What sweet, beautiful pictures. So happy for you both :)