Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, time off and wedding plans

I can't believe that we're 11 days into a new year and that so much has already gone on in January.

I've been off work since January 6th and I go back on the 13th, this break has been amazing.
I tried on wedding dresses for the first time today with my mom and it was fun.
My best friend and I made a trip to Amish Country, it was unseasonably warm and we had a wonderful time!
I haven't had much luck finding another job but I'm trying to keep positive.
I've been on track with better eating and I've been cooking a lot during this time off from work.
I finally got all of my Christmas decorations put away and a good deal of organizing done.

I'm going to spend my last day off catching up on all the phone calls I need to make for the wedding and finishing up the pile of laundry that needs ironed downstairs. Of course the weather is going to turn to snow tonight and I've got that long drive to the other side of town tomorrow.

My mom and I are going to a vintage shop next weekend to look at more wedding dresses and I'm in the process of finding a caterer. I'll keep you updated on the wedding plans and I hope that everyone is having an amazing January!

No comments: