Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So What Wednesday


I'm linking up again on So What Wednesday this week, and you should too!!!

This week I'm saying "So What":

- if I don't sleep because I'm having wedding nightmares, my favorite one being my parents cats getting sick on my dress.

- that I am excited beyond belief about my bridal shower next weekend and mostly because of the food/pies.

- that my fridge is so full of food because I couldn't say no to amazing sales on veggies and fruit this week.

- I spend all my free time on Pinterest, Etsy and Facebook to distract me from wedding planning.

- I keep wishing we would have eloped.

- I cannot get motivated to clean my house, I have been keeping the kitchen clean but everything else has gone downhill quickly.

So what are you saying "So What" to this week?  Link up here: http://www.lifeafteridew.com/



1 comment:

Laura said...

Just read your "SWW" and you are not the only one who spends all of their time on Pintrest and or Etsy. So many cute inspirational ideas out there! Can't wait to read more as your newest follower!

Laura
http://adventuresinthelakecountry.blogspot.com/