- Got all of my favor bags made FINALLY!
- Deadheaded and weeded the wedding flowers we grew again at Andrews parents farm, probably the first time we need to do this.
- Put all of the broaches on wire for my broach bouquet, now my mom will arrange them into the bouquet since it took 6 hours to do the first part......long day to say the least. It was a good thing we had Kahlua and coffee as well as two good friends helping to make it through the afternoon.
- My grandma finished the flower crowns that the flower girls will be wearing for the wedding.
- I made two of the four batches of cookies I'm making for the wedding and got them in my deep freeze, after I spent a good deal of time cleaning my deep freeze (new hated household task).
- Got my bridesmaids gifts in the mail.
- Got the ties for the groomsmen and for Andrew.
- Deligated the task of making our congratulations sign for the reception.
- Counted all of the RSVP's and realized that only about a dozen people haven't sent theirs back, but they are all people my mom can contact while I'm on my work trip.
- Bought trays for the cookies and looked for colorful papers for the cupcakes only to find that the party store and Joann's were sold out of both silver and pink......oh well!
I had a bit of an emotional breakdown today between slicing my face open (exaggeration of course), seeing my grandpa having a bad day and thinking about EVERYTHING that needs to get done....I never thought a wedding would be this stressful and sometimes its really hard to take a deep breath and realize that everything will work itself out!
I may be a little MIA this week and next but I'll try to post when I can!