Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesday



I've been seeing these posts on several newlywed pages I read and thought, what the heck I should do this too!!!  Next week I promise to return to So What Wednesday bc I suck and don't do it anymore!

What is the best gift to give your husband?
My husband is so hard to buy for, he buys everything he wants and most of what he wants is expensive.  But here are some winning gifts: black hanes socks (sad yes, does he love them, yes), muskie fishing lures/fishing poles, a photo mug with pictures of his dog and magazine subscriptions.

What is a meaningful gift that you can give that does not cost money?
Helping with housework or doing something nice like making breakfast in bed or putting a little note in their lunch!

What is the best gift you have given to him?
Myself ahahahaha ummm hmmm he did love that photo mug with the dog pics on it!

What is the best gift he has given to you?
My engagement ring is a big one, but other than that.....the journey necklace he got me for my birthday when we started dating and my new/used car.  That was something I wasn't really expecting but needed.

What are you giving this holiday?
I honestly don't know.  He wants a tool kit for trips to the junkyard/road trips that fits in a case for the car.  I really don't know what I want or what our budget will be after the wedding/trying to save for bedroom furniture and our beach trip next year.

And here is our holiday photo from last year :) this year it will be wedding pics!

Be sure to click the button and link up too!!!!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

My husband is really hard to buy for too. Like you said, most everything that he wants is really expensive.

Megan B.B. said...

I love your picture of you guys wearing your jackets (the Michigan gal in me has a soft spot for Carharts)
New follower from the linkup. :)
Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

Megan L. said...

Wow! Great gifts! Stopping by from the link-up. Have a great rest of the week.

Unknown said...

Ha ha, newlyweds. Enjoy it. Six years from now you'll have three kids and officially have graduated to "soccer mom." Oh wait. Enjoy your newly-wedded bliss!

KelleyAnnie @ Over the Threshold said...

I know what you mean too about husbands only wanting things that are expensive!