Interested in the exciting life of an old married lady on the weekend, well here goes!
- After work, I met two of my good friends from college for Mexican food, drinks and shopping. It was just what I needed, maybe not too good for my wallet, but how could I pass up a 40% off sale at The Limited that included clearance AND holiday undies from Pink?! Not gonna happen! I also needed a new coffee grinder since I broke mine last week.
- Andrew was off to the junkyard for car parts and I went to a mass for the recently deceased with my mom at our church. It was super sad, but I'm glad I went to honor my grandpa. Afterward, I went to visit my Grandma and took her some Panera bagels as a little pick-me-up, went home to pick up Andrew and did our shopping for the week. I do love when he goes with me, but I always end up spending more money. He always finds random stuff to buy, this week it was a beard trimmer. He's doing No Shave November for work.
- By the time we got home, Andrew wasn't feeling well. He has a tooth that's been bothering him which the dentist already drilled almost or maybe to the nerve. He went to another dentist for a second opinion about the pain, but they just have to wait it out. I was supposed to go to dinner with a friend that night, but opted to stay home just in case he got worse. He woke up at 2am in terrible pain and I woke up not long after with a migraine (too much box wine maybe?!). Thankfully the time change allowed us to sleep in a little.
- The morning got off to a really slow start since we were up half the night. I cooked breakfast and we layed around for a little while.
- We had a family party for Andrew's sister-in-law to go to at 4pm so I started cooking my enchiladas and rice to take and we were out the door by 3.
- We went to bed at 9pm and man did it feel amazing!
On tap for next weekend: probably going to an estate sale or auction and maybe getting back into the habit of going to church!