Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday

Today is the 7th anniversary of my 21st birthday.  You do the math, I honestly feel really old this year for some reason even though I know that I'm not really THAT old.

I don't recall much of my 21st birthday except for some portions of the night, we had a party at my boyfriends apartment, we tried to go to a bar but all my 20 year old friends weren't allowed inside, we made a 1am run to the Taco Bell across the street and someone got pushed through a parking lot in a shopping cart (it wasn't me).  I spent the night on the bathroom floor and I'm pretty sure I didn't go to classes the next day. 


Keeping it classy with pina coladas from a red solo cup!
10 years ago on this day, I was about to graduate from high school.  We had graduation rehearsal on my birthday and graduation was the day after I turned 18.  My friends took me to lunch at TGI Fridays and then we went to buy smokes and lottery tickets (I'm such a classy girl).  It's hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly and that I only have two years left in my 20's.  

 I highly doubt that this year will be an event for the record books.  I didn't even know what to tell Andrew to buy me so I'll probably go pick something out after we go to dinner at my favorite Mexican Restaurant tonight.  But for now I'll muster through a day filled with meetings and look forward to a quiet evening with my husband and a birthday dinner with my family this weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was awesome!