Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So what Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
 
This week I'm saying so what.....
  • If I have been in this terrible habit of not eating all of the leftovers and throwing them away.  I promise I will get better.
  • If I'm ADDICTED to The Limited, NY & Co and Old Navy right now and have been doing WAY too much online and mall shopping recently.
  • That I purged my closet this weekend, filled a huge trash bag with clothes to take to Goodwill and still don't have room in my closet.  It's a sickness. 
  • That I talk about my new job all the time, I love it and I am so much happier now that I just want EVERYONE to know how happy I really am to have made this change!
  • If I went MIA from this blog for a little over a month, I'm back now so that's all that matters.
  • I get depressed because no one ever comments on my blog, even back when I was blogging regularly, am I really THAT boring?
  • If I just colored my hair for the first time in almost two years last night and I can't stop looking at it.  All I got were some blond highlights but I love them.
  • That I think I am addicted to caffeine and I'm not really sure how it happened
What are you saying so what to this week, link up with Shannon and join in the fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I comment. But yeah, not getting comments is totally depressing.

I'm glad that your job and hair are awesome!

Ashley Brickner said...

Welcome back to the blog! And I totally have the same shopping addiction that you do. :)

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com