Monday, May 6, 2013

My weekly mantra

 weekly-mantra-button-1

I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers Rachel over at It's a Hero for the weekly mantra!

This weekend my baby brother got married, which is still hard for me to believe.  Despite some last minute planning mishaps, a good time was had by all and I wish I had taken today off instead of Friday so I could recover for one more day.  I didn't get much housework done and I'm just plain pooped.  I have to go grocery shopping after work too, bummer!

At the reception

This week I will be busy at work and busy at home.  My first big work event is next Wednesday, I have a meeting for the church festival this week and I need to get some cleaning/laundry done!

I’m excited to have an unplanned day on Saturday for once.  Sunday we will probably have a cookout with my parents for mothers day.  I'm also glad that the warm weather seems to be here to stay and that I finally turned the furnace off!!!

I’m addicted to being lazy when I should really be addicted to working out or doing something productive.  Sometimes when I get home I have to convince myself to get up and do something.

I wish and pray and hope that our money saving plan will work and that we will be able to get out of debt sooner rather than later.  Not spending money is so hard but I know we can make it work!

I’m happiest when the sun is shining and I wake up in the morning to see the sunrise as I'm getting into my car to head to work.  For some reason it gives me a lot of hope!

Weekly mantra: 

via


No comments: