Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday


So What.....
  •  If I should own my own UDF ice cream factory, I have been going there so much this summer it's unreal, but ice cream has been a craving that I cannot stop.  It's mostly dairy products in general, but ice cream and cheese are the two biggest!
  • If I still feel like my pregnant belly looks more like I'm having a food baby rather than a real baby."
  • That I still giggle a little when reading my Bradley Method book when they show the naked pictures, they remind me of those old "joy of sex" books.  I'm so mature!
  • If I have to remind myself NOT to talk about how cold it is at my work since my poor husband does not have A/C at work and has been sweating through his clothes all week.
  • That I had a meltdown yesterday when Andrew told me he couldn't come to my Ultrascreen today, I know it's not his fault that he has so many issues at work this week and that he can't leave work early.
  • If I would rather just stay home from work so that I could bake and cook all day.  I may also already be planning freezer meals for when the baby is born.
  • That I am obsessed with absorbing as much information as I possibly can about pregnancy and natural child birth.  I have been reading books like crazy, reading birth stories constantly and spending way to much time on The Bump.  I just want to be really informed.
  • If I have a girl crush on my midwife, she is amazing!  She always makes me laugh when she answers my off the wall questions and reassures me all the time that my pregnancy has been text book perfect and I should have no issues if I want a natural labor.
  • That Andrew thinks I will be screaming for an epidural at the hospital.  Here's hoping that doesn't happen!

No comments: