- How far along? 15 weeks and 1 day
- How big is baby? According to my What to Expect App, the baby is as big as an apple and about 4 inches long and weighs 1.75 ounces.
- Weight gain? I'm going to stick with 4 pounds at this point. I will be weighed again on August 7th.
- Stretch Marks? I don't think I developed anymore in the last week and I've been caking on the cocoa butter lotion as well as some soothing therapy lotion for my chest.
- Maternity Clothes: They are becoming more and more a part of my regular routine. My mom better get on sewing those clothes, though I'm afraid it may never happen.....
- Sleep: I slept so much over the weekend because of the cool weather and having the windows open. I still have a hard time getting comfortable and have to wake up around 3am to pee and then struggle to fall back asleep till 5am which is my normal weekly wake up time.
- Cravings: Potatoes, cheese, peanut butter straight from the jar, chips and salsa/queso, strawberries with sugar, french toast and bacon.
- Food Aversions: Pork/hot dogs/brats are still the biggest food aversions.
- What do I miss: My chest and belly being normal, but I knew this was going to happen.
- Symptoms: Mood swings, round ligament pain, frequent trips to the bathroom and having a hard time adjusting to fall asleep.
- Anything else? I have really been in the mood to cook lately and have even already been planning some of the freezer meals I want to make before the baby is born. I've also felt like nesting a lot recently and have been cleaning and trying to get the house reorganized. I'm also coming to find that I need to rest in between tasks and can't do too many things at once because it really wears me out.
|Rocking the bump at 15 weeks and|
wearing maternity clothes!