Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 15 Bumpdate

I'm having a hard time believing that I'm at Week 15 already!  I keep imagining how much more time there is to go and it seems so far away but I know it will go fast.  I've really popped this week and depending on what I'm wearing, it's pretty obvious that I'm indeed pregnant.  We've even started prepping the spare bedroom that will become the nursery.  Andrew hurt his back this weekend, so we plan to move the full sized bed downstairs once he starts feeling better that way we are ready to go once we find out what we are having.  I also have to clean out the closet, which I am NOT excited about at all!

  • How far along? 15 weeks and 1 day
  • How big is baby? According to my What to Expect App, the baby is as big as an apple and about 4 inches long and weighs 1.75 ounces.
  • Weight gain? I'm going to stick with 4 pounds at this point.  I will be weighed again on August 7th.
  • Stretch Marks? I don't think I developed anymore in the last week and I've been caking on the cocoa butter lotion as well as some soothing therapy lotion for my chest. 
  • Maternity Clothes: They are becoming more and more a part of my regular routine.  My mom better get on sewing those clothes, though I'm afraid it may never happen.....
  • Sleep: I slept so much over the weekend because of the cool weather and having the windows open.  I still have a hard time getting comfortable and have to wake up around 3am to pee and then struggle to fall back asleep till 5am which is my normal weekly wake up time.
  • Cravings: Potatoes, cheese, peanut butter straight from the jar, chips and salsa/queso, strawberries with sugar, french toast and bacon.
  • Food Aversions: Pork/hot dogs/brats are still the biggest food aversions.
  • What do I miss: My chest and belly being normal, but I knew this was going to happen.
  • Symptoms: Mood swings, round ligament pain, frequent trips to the bathroom and having a hard time adjusting to fall asleep.
  • Anything else? I have really been in the mood to cook lately and have even already been planning some of the freezer meals I want to make before the baby is born.  I've also felt like nesting a lot recently and have been cleaning and trying to get the house reorganized.  I'm also coming to find that I need to rest in between tasks and can't do too many things at once because it really wears me out.
Rocking the bump at 15 weeks and
wearing maternity clothes!

2 comments:

KellyAnne Scott said...

So adorable! Your bump is definitely there!! Yay!!!

Carol said...

Love the baby bump! My fav place for maternity clothes was Old Navy! Reasonably priced and very comfy!!! :)