Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday


This week I'm saying So What if.....

  • I drool a little when people start talking about really yummy food.  I'm a pregnant woman and lets be serious people, food is one of the only things I think about.
  • I have finally talked Andrew into going on the kind of vacation/babymoon/anniversary trip that I want to go on.  It involves zero camping, but we will be doing a little hiking around down in Gatlinburg in the fall!  I'm so excited!
  • My dreams are becoming way too realistic and a little scary.  The other night I dreamed I had to teach myself to drive a manual transmission while pulling a trailer with engines on it that were tied down with wires and string.  Oh and my mom had a mental breakdown and was living with us in the dream too.  A little too scary for me!
  • I'm getting sick of telling people my due date.
  • I'm not ready for summer to be over but I'm ready for all of my fall TV to start and that includes football.  I can't wait to eat my weight in nachos, my mom's stromboli and my dad's chicken wings while we watch the Buckeyes and the Steelers.
  • I check the menu for the work cafeteria at the beginning of each week so I can plan the days I want to eat there or at other places.  
  • There are a lot of things about food in this post, maybe I should have had breakfast before I wrote this.
  • I spent a significant sum of money getting my hair cut and highlighted last night and Andrew didn't even notice.  It is a lot lighter but it was dark in the house when I got home/he worked three hours of overtime so maybe it was too tired to see the difference.
  • My hair is the thickest it's ever been in my life and I'm scared to death it will all fall out after I have the baby.
What are you saying so what to this week? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pregnant dreams are SO realistic! It's crazy!

www.mommymandymusings.com

Z@KickingKilos said...

I know, how it is when people WANT to know your due date.
good luck and enjoy the food :)

Found you via Shanon's blog hop.

http://www.kickingkilos.com/2013/07/so-what-wednesday.html