This week I'm saying So What if.....
- I drool a little when people start talking about really yummy food. I'm a pregnant woman and lets be serious people, food is one of the only things I think about.
- I have finally talked Andrew into going on the kind of vacation/babymoon/anniversary trip that I want to go on. It involves zero camping, but we will be doing a little hiking around down in Gatlinburg in the fall! I'm so excited!
- My dreams are becoming way too realistic and a little scary. The other night I dreamed I had to teach myself to drive a manual transmission while pulling a trailer with engines on it that were tied down with wires and string. Oh and my mom had a mental breakdown and was living with us in the dream too. A little too scary for me!
- I'm getting sick of telling people my due date.
- I'm not ready for summer to be over but I'm ready for all of my fall TV to start and that includes football. I can't wait to eat my weight in nachos, my mom's stromboli and my dad's chicken wings while we watch the Buckeyes and the Steelers.
- I check the menu for the work cafeteria at the beginning of each week so I can plan the days I want to eat there or at other places.
- There are a lot of things about food in this post, maybe I should have had breakfast before I wrote this.
- I spent a significant sum of money getting my hair cut and highlighted last night and Andrew didn't even notice. It is a lot lighter but it was dark in the house when I got home/he worked three hours of overtime so maybe it was too tired to see the difference.
- My hair is the thickest it's ever been in my life and I'm scared to death it will all fall out after I have the baby.
What are you saying so what to this week?