- How far along? 19 weeks and 3 days
- How big is baby? According to my What to Expect App, the baby is as big as a mango, about 6.5 inches long and 10 oz in weight
- Weight gain? I would say I'm maybe up to 7lbs at this point?! I had not gained much at my last appointment and I hate weighing myself at home. I have been eating more so lets hope that is good!
- Stretch Marks? I don't notice any new ones and I've still been using the cocoa butter lotion every morning and night. My skin has been really dry for the first time in years and I don't want to start scratching.
- Maternity Clothes: My staple items now. I still can wear some non maternity tops and pajamas but I'm just so much more comfortable in my maternity clothes.
- Sleep: It comes and goes. Sunday night I couldn't sleep worth a hoot, my eyes kept watering and I woke myself up drooling on my pillow (gross I know). Then Monday night I went to bed super early and slept like a rock.
- Cravings: Apple slices with peanut butter, grilled cheese and tomato soup, ham sandwiches (yeah for finding nitrate free lunch meat), creamed chipped beef on toast.
- Food Aversions: I'm sort of back to being grossed out by pork and hot dogs, but I don't really cook them that much so it doesn't matter. I hate going to the cafeteria at work and seeing someone eating a hot dog.....ick!
- What do I miss: Wine, all I dreamed about this weekend was drinking wine in a hot tub......sigh!
- Movement: I think that I often feel the baby fluttering around at night. For example, I was reading last night, laying on the couch with my legs propped up and had the book resting on my belly. The baby must not have liked that because I started to feel this strange flutter under the book and when I moved the book the movement came with it. I still just want to feel a real kick so I know for sure it's the baby!
- Doctor Appointments: September 4th is the big day - the gender reveal!
- Symptoms: Leg pain at night and back aches. It's so hard to be comfortable for more than a half an hour especially at work. I did exchange my desk chair and get a foot rest to that's helping me a lot. I haven't been as moody this past week and I'm starting to get super tired again.
- Anything else? I've been working on the room that will be the nursery and let me tell you I have no idea where I am going to put all my junk. I have tossed two huge trash bags of old papers from school and just general junk but I have a long way to go. I've been boxing things up for Goodwill and I need to get some storage tubs this weekend. I know it will get done, I just have to keep working at it!
|The bump has really popped this week|
|Bathroom selfies at work|
|19 weeks and 3 days!|