Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap up and animal photos



This weekend we had no concrete plans and it was quite lovely!  

Friday night we went to dinner with my brother and sister-in-law at our favorite wing joint and headed back to their house to hang out.  I thought it would be fun to get in the pool at 8pm until we were all eaten alive by mosquitoes and made an exit about 30 minutes later.  Oh well!  We didn't get home until 11:30pm and then were woken up by the cat and dog at 5:30am, needless to say I was rather crabby!

Saturday morning I headed out to do some maternity clothes shopping with one of my good friends from college who is also pregnant.  We met for lunch and then headed over to a wonderful maternity consignment store I had found where we scored some great deals.  We also went to Macy's to check out their maternity section and I indulged in some more clothes.  I think Andrew is about ready to shut off my bank card, but I promised him that I wouldn't buy anything else for a while.  All I honestly need is a pair of black dress pants and some tights and I will be set!  Saturday night Andrew and I went to visit my mom, dad and grandma, got a pizza on the way home and vegged out together on the couch.

Sunday we did our typical things, laying around watching the news, making the grocery list and going to the store.  In the afternoon we headed up to visit with his family and do a little target shooting.  It was super hot though and I did not want to be outside for very long.  We headed home and Andrew cooked steaks for dinner (which were AMAZING) and I was in bed at 10pm only to wake up about 10 times in an hour because my eyes would not stop watering and I was drooling everywhere.....pregnancy symptom?!?  I'm not sure but my lack of sleep is really affecting me today. 

Here are some photos from the weekend as well:

The cat does not like me to wake him from an afternoon nap.
My brothers dog likes to sit weird on the ottoman.

Bessie would like it if I dropped my pizza on the floor.

We got our first two baby gifts this week!
My dahlias started to bloom, replanted from our wedding.

No comments: