I'm linking up today for So What Wednesday and here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week!
- If I am still totally freaked out by watching my stomach move around when the baby moves, it's such a strange feeling.
- My house is a hot mess, I have been working like crazy and when I get home I feel like garbage. Taking 5 mins to unload the dishwasher this morning made me feel a little better.
- That no matter how much I sleep I am still tired, I'm blaming it on the baby and the fact that I feel like I'm as big as a house. If only I could sleep on my stomach then I would feel so much better!
- Progress on the nursery is slow and I'm trying so hard not to panic. I know it will get done because it has to get done!
- Everyday my to-do list for work gets longer and longer, there is so much that needs to be done before I go on maternity leave.
- There are a few things going on in my life right now that I can't talk about on here let alone talk to hardly anyone about in general. It's so hard keeping a secret so to speak but hopefully soon things will work themselves out and I'll know our next steps.
- If I don't think I could be a stay at home mom. It's not that I don't love this baby growing inside me but I also LOVE working and I know I will LOVE being a mom too, I just want the best of both worlds and I'm hopeful that it won't affect my sanity!
- I've been in a crabby mood all week and I can't wait to have a long weekend since our office is closed on Monday. Everything has been getting on my nerves this week and I wish I had an office with a door so I could have some peace and quiet. I don't miss my old job but I sure miss my old office, even if it didn't have a window.
- I still have to look away when we watch birth videos while working on our online childbirth class. I have decided I don't really want to see the baby come out, but I'm totally willing to hold them before they get cleaned off.....does that make me weird?!?!
What are YOU saying so what to this week?!