Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Currently....

The last month has been a bit rough, crazy and overwhelming....

Jeanette got sick for the first time with vomiting and a high fever
Andrew had strep and then a week later I got it
The engine went out in our car while on a road trip
Our cat got sick with a bad UTI

I've also taken on more responsibility at work, Andrew has been dealing with a less than pleasant boss and Jeanette has become mobile.

I haven't been able to keep up on the housework, even with Andrew's help.  We both come home from work and we are pooped.  I would much rather play on the floor with Jeanette and then veg in front of the TV after she goes to sleep.

I've also been experiencing a lot of digestive issues/anxiety/stress which has made it hard for me to work out.  I haven't lost any weight in the last three weeks.  It's depressing but thankfully at my doctor appointment a little over a week ago, I got some answers and I started on some medicine.  The doctor believes that most of my issues are anxiety related, so I am back on Lexapro which I took while I was pregnant.  It's been about 10 days since I started and I am already feeling worlds better.

I hope that soon our little family can get back on track.

On a more positive note - Andrew fixed our car, we are all healthy and happy, Jeanette cut her first bottom tooth and for now things have calmed down for both of us at work.

Life can be overwhelming at times, but I am always thankful for our little family and the life we have together!




2 comments:

Annsterw said...

Oh no! Hope you all get better soon!!!!!!! Being sick stinks!
Ann
http://annstersdomain.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sounds like a rough go of these this past week. I hope you all start feeling better!