Friday, June 12, 2009

Haiku Friday - Pardon my absence!

Haiku Friday

Its been much too long
since I have done this haiku.
I have no excuse.

But have news to share!
The house is almost done now,
soon I will have pics!

Starting to move in
It's such an exciting time,
for me and Andrew!

I'm happy to start
a new chapter in my life
with a great, sweet guy!

As you may have guessed, we are about finished with making the house super livable! The dishwasher will be arriving on Tuesday and the kitchen will be painted by the end of this weekend, just the hallway and my "office" remain left for painting! We still have work to do in the upstairs bathroom, but I'm not sure when that will be taking place and obviously the lower level is not complete just yet, but we can live without that space for a little while!

I promise not to be so absent from this anymore, I miss the haiku's!!!!

3 comments:

Mariposa said...

Congrats!

jabblog said...

I wish you much joy
In your new house together
With laughter and love

Mommycosm said...

Congratulations :)