- Having a garage I can park in so I don't have to scrape snow off my car.
- The quiet after a big snow.
- Curling up on the couch with a blanket and a bottle of wine.
- Cooking in the crock pot.
- Having a snow blower (although I can't use it) so the snow cleanup is much easier.
- Andrew's winter beard (which I blogged about yesterday).
Friday, January 21, 2011
Things I love about winter
There isn't a whole lot I like about winter, in fact I would give anything to move away from the snow. But there are a few things I love about this time of year, or luxuries I have that make these months a little easier.