I finally caved the other night and made my to-do list for the next 7 weeks till our wedding. When it became 1 1/2 pages in size 12 font with no double spaces and a 0.5 inch margin, I wanted to throw up. I'm really hoping that I can get a lot done this weekend.
Tonight and Saturday night I'm doing the photography for our church festival. This is another event I've been helping plan all year that I was not expecting to happen so quickly! Thankfully my whole family volunteers at the festival so its more of a fun little job.
Here are the other things I need to get done this weekend/possibly next weekend:
- Pick up Andrews wedding band. Check to make sure my band doesn't need re-sized.
- Find someone to do my hair and makeup (I've got several places to call).
- Book our hotel room for the wedding night.
- Make tissue paper pom-poms to hang around the tent.
- Make the mailbox for the cards.
- Set up a time to meet with the girls from my mom's work who have volunteered to serve food, alcohol and keep the day moving along without a hitch!
- Make sure that my dad books the dance floor.
- Purchase my undergarments and shoes
- Make my three batches of cookies for the reception cookie table.
- Get all of the items needed to make the favor bags.
- Check on the progress of the bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses (all of them are being made by a family friend and my mom).
- Adjust the date for the bachelorette party if possible!
How are all of you other soon to be married ladies getting things accomplished? What are/were your secrets?