Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Week 10 bumpdate!

I feel like time is really dragging at this point and I feel very thankful that I am not 30 weeks pregnant right now since it's been so hot in Ohio.  We are going camping this weekend and it's supposed to cool down before we go and I'm super excited to go swimming since I haven't been once this year!  
  • How far along? 10 weeks and 2 days
  • How big is baby? According to my What to Expect App, the baby is as big as a lime and about 2 inches long.
  • Weight Gain: At this point, I'd say a few pounds.  I will get weighed again at the doctor on July 10th.
  • Stretch Marks: No more than the ones I had before.
  • Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a maternity dress today, though it doesn't look like one.  I feel really bloated some mornings and it's hard to get my dress pants on, but the belly band really helps.  I bought some maternity shorts for our camping trip this weekend but I am having one hell of a time finding maternity dress pants that are CHEAP.  I'm not willing to spend $60 on a pair of maternity pants, cut that in half and maybe you could talk me into it.  I also finally caved and bought bigger bras this weekend......I imagine that won't be the first time.
  • Sleep: I can't get enough, though it's getting hard to be comfortable with my boobs hurting so bad.
  • Cravings: None really this week, I still crave Mexican food and Chipotle and I've been really thirsty.  I consider that a good thing since I'm supposed to be drinking a lot more water these days. 
  • Food Aversions: I'm back to being grossed out by chicken again as well as touching raw meat.  Once it's cooked, I'm okay.  
  • What do I miss: Jimmy Johns and keilbasi, avoiding nitrates is hard but I know that I'm doing what's best for baby and for myself because all those foods have so much salt too.  I had someone tell me the other day that it was okay to have one beer once a week, uh I don't thinks so, no matter how much I miss my beer!
  • Symptoms: Exhaustion, night time nausea, boob pain/swelling, round ligament pain (mostly at night as well), headaches/sinus headaches and big time mood swings!
  • Anything else? I'm really annoyed already with the unsolicited advice from people who are telling me what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right.  I have a feeling that everyone does things differently when they are pregnant and I'm not really going to take advice from people who I know didn't take good care of themselves when they were pregnant.  Sorry for that biotchy rant, but I'm a little fussy these days.  
I can't decide if I'm showing a little or I'm just bloated, but once I figure it out, I'll take a belly pic and post for week 11 :)

No comments: