- How far along? 9 weeks and 2 days
- How big is baby? According to my What to Expect App, the baby is as big as a prune and about 1.5 inches long!
- Weight Gain: I have not been wanting to get on a scale but I imagine I've maybe gained a little since my appetite came back.
- Stretch Marks: No more than the ones I had before.
- Maternity Clothes: I have a few pairs of pants with the low elastic waist and I've been wearing them on days when I feel a little 'bloated' and I got a belly band at a garage sale which I've come to find is a life saver! I can still wear my work pants which is amazing!
- Sleep: I can't get enough; I haven't slept this well since high school!
- Cravings: Red meat, cheese, sour cream and onion pringles, mint chocolate chip ice cream, Mexican food (especially Chipotle) and baked potatoes.
- Food Aversions: It's odd but this week I haven't had too many. I still don't want to drink coffee and I'm attempting a chicken dish for dinner tonight and chicken has been a major food aversion for me.
- What do I miss: I still really miss my booze, does that make me sound like an alcoholic? That's really the only thing that I miss at this point, and maybe my boobs feeling normal.
- Symptoms: Exhaustion, night time nausea, boob pain/swelling, round ligament pain (mostly at night as well), terrible headaches and big time mood swings!
- Anything else? I know I already mentioned that I can't wait for this first trimester to be over. I am planning a few weekends for us to get away and go camping and I can't wait to have some fun. I hope that I start to feel better soon so that I can enjoy the pregnancy a little more.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Week 9 bumpdate
I'm having a hard time believing that I only have three weeks left in the first trimester and let me tell you I CANNOT WAIT for those weeks to be over! People are not kidding when they say the beginning and the end are the hardest part. I have been feeling the worst I have in this whole pregnancy this week and I know that this is the peak of the first trimester and the midwife warned me it would be really rough weeks 9 and 10.