- How far along? 11 weeks and 2 days
- How big is baby? According to my What to Expect App, the baby is as big as a large plum and about 2.5 inches long.
- Weight gain? At this point, I'd say a few pounds. I will get weighed again at the doctor on July 10th. I have been able to feel a "bump" that is harder than my fat starting so I imagine that it won't be long before I start to show. You'll just have to trust me until I post a photo, maybe for week 12.
- Stretch Marks: No more than the ones I had before.
- Maternity Clothes: I'm still living on the belly band since I can't seem to find dress pants. I have some maternity shorts and capris that I wear on the weekends. Most of my jeans still fit just fine.
- Sleep: I am still sleeping really well once I fall asleep but I'm often very cold at night and it takes me a while to get to the right temperature so I can pass out. I've heard cold hands and feet mean boy!
- Cravings: Cheese pizza, cheese, biscuits and gravy, steak, mexican food is still my biggest craving along with anything involving cheese. I've heard craving meat and cheese can mean boy too!
- Food Aversions: Eggs, no matter how they are cooked, chicken, hot dogs and pork.
- What do I miss: My boobs being their normal size, being able to wear my favorite button down shirts and coffee (it gives me terrible heartburn, even decaf)
- Symptoms: Exhaustion, mood swings, heartburn at night as well as night time stomach aches, boob pain/sensitivity, a little night time nausea/belly aches.
- Anything else? I have been in a pretty bad mood for the last two weeks and have had several meltdowns, which I'm sure is amazing for Andrew. It seems as though it takes a while for my brain to wake up these days. Some mornings it takes me HOURS to get going and finally feel like I'm accomplishing something.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Week 11 Bumpdate
Woot Woot - only one more week left in the first trimester! My next doctor appointment is July 10th and I can't wait to hear that little heartbeat again. I thought I was out of the woods with feeling kinda crummy, but Sunday was a rough day (after a weekend of camping) and it took me hours to get my headache and stomach issues to go away.